Necessity is the Mother of Invention
Things that need to be invented to make my life easier (in no particular order):
- Indestructable glasses that are impossible for children to remove except for PE class, gymnastics, and sleeping.
- Homing devices for missing glasses.
- A chair that senses when homework is in progress and does not allow the child to get up until the homework is completed, correctly and neatly.
- A laundry robot.
- A free cleaning service that is summoned by heavy sighs and the words “I just don’t feel like cleaning today.”
- GPS implants for kids so that they will already know that NO, we are not there yet.
- A free cooking service that is summoned by heavy sighs and the words “I just don’t feel like cooking today.”
- A device that makes it physically impossible for children to whine “But whhhyyyyyy???” after you have responded no to a request.
- A machine that gurantees at least 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep every night.
- Electronics (computers, televisions, phones, DSs, Wiis, etc.) that turn off automatically after 30 minutes of use and do not come back on…under any circumstances…for at least two hours after.
That’s my list. What would you have on yours??