It’s time once again for the Spring Reading Thing hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days!
The challenge runs from March 20th to June 20th. Pick some books and then read them in that time. Pretty simple, heh?
I seem to have lost my reading mojo. I’m not reading nearly as much as I used to and I’m not entirely sure what I can do to my schedule to carve out more reading time.
Not coincidentally, my list is going to be much shorter than in challenges past. And I’m staying away from non-fiction. It feels too much like work right now.
Without further do…
- The Pearl (John Steinbeck) – I never would have picked this out for myself. I was at the library with Emma looking for Nicholas Sparks books when Emma grabbed it and put it in the backpack. I didn’t realize I got it until we got home…
- Nights in Rodanthe (Nicholas Sparks) – I think I will always have a Sparks book on my list.
- Emma (Jane Austen) – Like most books-to-movies, I’ve seen the movie but haven’t read the book. Plus, it’ll help me knock off #58 on my Bucket List.
- The Magician’s Nephew (C.S. Lewis) – This’ll help with #59…
- Salem Falls (Jodi Picoult) – She is another constant on my book list.
That’s it. 5 books. I’d like to read more, but we’ll start here and see how far I get!